Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eyes on Tesla near Chicago, IL??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is willing to look/evaluate a Tesla for me near Chicago, please PM directly. I have no problem paying for this service. I live in FL and there is a Tesla that I am interested in near Chicago, IL.
Any help from forum members would be great. Or email me at clk2609 at yahoo. com
Thank you.

If anyone is willing to look/evaluate a Tesla for me near Chicago, please PM directly. I have no problem paying for this service. I live in FL and there is a Tesla that I am interested in near Chicago, IL.
Any help from forum members would be great. Or email me at clk2609 at yahoo. com
Thank you.

In Chicago here. Could perhaps help you out by taking a look if it is close by soon. Could look it over pretty well with a "filter" of what your looking for, condition, things we know to look for, etc.

PM me if can help perhaps or will drop you an email real fast.

Thank you.

Which Tesla are you looking at? Just traded mine in last week so was wondering if that was the one. If so, I could give you the best eval! :wink: