Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Lunch Cookout and Champlain Cable Factory Tour - AUG 15 10:30-1:00

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla owners from the northeast region are invited to join us this Saturday at Champlain Cable Corporation in Colchester, Vermont for a lunch cookout and factory tour. (10 minutes north of Burlington, off I-89 Exit 16) The event starts at 10:30 am on Saturday, August 15. There will be a factory tour for us at 11 am sharp.

Champlain Cable manufactures the orange high-voltage cable used in the Model S. 200 to 300 of Champlain's employees will be on hand for this event, many of them getting their first up-close look at a Model S.

This factory tour should be quite interesting, and it will be great fun to show our cars to people who had a hand in creating them.

Please Private Message me if you plan to attend, and please provide a headcount. Thanks!

—Todd

Last edited:
Tesla owners from the northeast region are invited to join us this Saturday at Champlain Cable Corporation in Colchester, Vermont for a lunch cookout and factory tour. (10 minutes north of Burlington, off I-89 Exit 16) The event starts at 10:30 am on Saturday, August 15. There will be a factory tour for us at 11 am sharp.

Champlain Cable manufactures the orange high-voltage cable used in the Model S. 200 to 300 of Champlain's employees will be on hand for this event, many of them getting their first up-close look at a Model S.

This factory tour should be quite interesting, and it will be great fun to show our cars to people who had a hand in creating them.

Please Private Message me if you plan to attend, and please provide a headcount. Thanks!

—Todd

Cool stuff and thanks! I'm from NY, but happen to be spending the weekend in Colchester. Have to run it by the wife. Will PM when I know for sure.

Tesla owners from the northeast region are invited to join us this Saturday at Champlain Cable Corporation in Colchester, Vermont for a lunch cookout and factory tour.

I had a great time today! The factory was fascinating. The employees were very welcoming and a couple of them gave me a special tour after we showed them our cars. They made cables for the space shuttle, various special aircraft and a host of other unique applications. Thanks Todd for helping make this happen and thanks to the many gracious people at Champlain Cable.