Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did all the CPO cars go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See http://ev-cpo.com

The price for P35328 was $74,300, is now $73,200. (I assume that's what you're talking about since that's the only 60 CPO in Canada currently).

Note also that all cars except one are shown as having been added on the 13th at 10:30. So, for whatever reason, all the cars disappeared, then were added back all at once. All but 4 have had price changes at some point.

Has CPO market been chronically low since inception? I checked the CPO today in the US and their are zero cars available. Ebay has 44 cars available. What is broken with Tesla's CPO program? Is this simply a demand and supply issue? Several months ago there were cars available in CPO market when i was looking then poof all gone again. Nuts..

Sure makes me favor buying rather then leasing my Model 3. Should hold it's value well over 4 or 5 years of use.

Has CPO market been chronically low since inception? I checked the CPO today in the US and their are zero cars available. Ebay has 44 cars available. What is broken with Tesla's CPO program? Is this simply a demand and supply issue? Several months ago there were cars available in CPO market when i was looking then poof all gone again. Nuts..

Sure makes me favor buying rather then leasing my Model 3. Should hold it's value well over 4 or 5 years of use.
No. Until mid March, there were hundreds of CPO cars, which Tesla pulled back in one big move, and they haven't loaded a single car since.

We keep hearing rumblings of relaunching the program, but no real activity yet.