Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I may hear a train a comin' down the tracks. On Friday I got a call from Tesla's used car inspection service that they want to see my trade today. I also got an e-mail from my temporary DS (mine is out on summer vacation) that they will be letting me know today what my options are for delivery.

I'll add to this post over the next few days. I know I have been a sponge for any delivery related posts and experiences so I'll try to add some for the next folks who take the plunge.

Note: As of today (21 days elapsed) the car is still showing as in-transit.

I'm very curious to see how closely the trade value matches the estimate that Tesla provided me during the "sales" process.

I think I may hear a train a comin' down the tracks. On Friday I got a call from Tesla's used car inspection service that they want to see my trade today. I also got an e-mail from my temporary DS (mine is out on summer vacation) that they will be letting me know today what my options are for delivery.

I'll add to this post over the next few days. I know I have been a sponge for any delivery related posts and experiences so I'll try to add some for the next folks who take the plunge.

Note: As of today (21 days elapsed) the car is still showing as in-transit.

I'm very curious to see how closely the trade value matches the estimate that Tesla provided me during the "sales" process.

As of this morning my 70D is still at the rail yard in Richmond California. It completed production on July 31st. It had to wait because of the factory summer shutdown. Should be on its way soon to Chicago.

Tennessee Jed, Keep on truckin' down The Golden Road and before you know it you'll be behind The Wheel Playin' New Speedway Boogie in the Band, Beatin' it on down the line to Shakedown street. Hittin' that EV accelerator and poof! He's Gone! :biggrin: