Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Err... hey Vancouver, where do I park?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short notice. Hope someone can help alleviate my concern.

It has been YEARS since I've driven in Vancouver. I'm coming down from Kelowna tomorrow to take a Tesla for an overnight test drive. What the Tesla folks didn't mention is where I'd be leaving my car?? I figured it would be on "the lot", but I just looked at the address and see they're on Robson St. They won't have a "lot", will they? Should I be parking outside of the city and riding the SkyTrain in? Even then, I'm not sure where to park overnight.

I'm quite sure that the parkcade behind Tesla on Robson (where they have the test drive vehicles) lets you self park overnight. It is where Fairmont guests park. Enter it off Hornby as if you are going to the Fairmont just past Robson and keep turning left... Hope this helps and enjoy!!

Never mind. Awesome service... they answered my email at 11:30 at night to tell me not to worry and I can leave my car with them. @ Vancouver overnight parking rates, I think that's half the Tesla cost they just saved me.

But thanks EFB! I appreciate your responding.

My unsolicited advice: On your test drive, make sure you visit the service center in Vancouver and make friends there. They are all good guys and gals, and TJ is exceptional in every way. Once you own a Tesla, you need more help from the SC than anyone else (except this forum:wink:).

Last edited: