Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spectrum of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From a Roadster drive we did at the beginning of the month. Together, they look like a bag of Skittles.

Attachments

• tr5.jpg
    tr5.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 708
  • TR1.jpg
    TR1.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 698
  • tr3.jpg
    tr3.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 765
  • tr4.jpg
    tr4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 703
  • tr6.jpg
    tr6.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 692
Sure rub it in...alllll the colors I really wanted, but were unavailable when I bought my red car. :(

Jimmy, surely you jest. Your Fusion Red Roadster looks fantastic. Too bad you're not on this side of the continent to join us next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you describe the drive down Hwy 1? How far and did you have to charge along the way? Sounds like fun. And you definitely need more red - radiant & fusion :)

Hwy 1 makes for a fantastic drive, but we only drove on it for a small portion of it this time. We did Hwy 280 - 92 - 35 (Skyline) - 84 -1 - Pescadero Road. Round trip was about 100 miles. My favorite is 84, as it has beautiful banked curves.

Can you describe the drive down Hwy 1? How far and did you have to charge along the way? Sounds like fun. And you definitely need more red - radiant & fusion :)
We met at the 35/84 intersection across the street from Alice's Restaurant, then went down 84 to San Gregorio State Beach on Hwy 1. Continued south on 1 to Pescadero Creek Road, inland back to 84 and to our meeting place, then had dinner.
No need to charge, it's not a lot of miles if you are located on the SF peninsula. Great drive on twisty roads!

We met at the 35/84 intersection across the street from Alice's Restaurant, then went down 84 to San Gregorio State Beach on Hwy 1. Continued south on 1 to Pescadero Creek Road, inland back to 84 and to our meeting place, then had dinner.

That is sort of the quintessential peninsula Sunday drive path for motorcycles and sports cars.

I think Tesla recommended something similar to early Roadster depositors when they were first offered a chance to take an extended test drive.

Handing Over the Keys | Tesla Motors
Driving a Tesla Roadster
(and a related variation of "head over the hills to the coast"):
Northern California Roadster Record! | Tesla Motors