Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full up at Newburgh charging and moved an ICER

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a beautiful night coming through Newburgh so me wifey and our 13 lb Pekingnese stopped at Cosimos for some great Italian food. A second model S showed up within minutes, but then a Lexus parked in a supercharger spot. The people could not of been that clueless with the lit chargers and signs "Tesla charging only". Shortly there after all spaces were filled with a gaggle of Teslas (Tesli?) and a white model S was left waiting. I directed the owner to the fellow sitting inside and he was asked politely to move his car. There was other spots not to much further away. I noticed the cars were from New York, New Jersey, California and Maryland. This charger is becoming very popular!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 958
Last edited:
In a way I'm jealous. The supercharger near my place (just off I-80 west of SLC) is almost always empty. During the few months I've had the car I've only seen three other Teslas there.

But then again, I never have to wait...

Oh no, you're one of those people?
The best place for superchargers should be 100 or so miles from your house in every direction, not close to your house.

He could be one of those people who just says "wow, this Tesla company really *is* serious" and hardly chargers there.
But seeing a supercharger in his neighborhood was enough convincing.

It was a beautiful night coming through Newburgh so me wifey and our 13 lb Pekingnese stopped at Cosimos for some great Italian food. A second model S showed up within minutes, but then a Lexus parked in a supercharger spot. The people could not of been that clueless with the lit chargers and signs "Tesla charging only". Shortly there after all spaces were filled with a gaggle of Teslas (Tesli?) and a white model S was left waiting. I directed the owner to the fellow sitting inside and he was asked politely to move his car. There was other spots not to much further away. I noticed the cars were from New York, New Jersey, California and Maryland. This charger is becoming very popular!

heh, that's me in black. Note that the charger up front, where the silver one is, did not work for me. I've been using that charger for a few weeks as i come through here usually every thursday night, but on this specific day that charging spot was giving me an 'unable to charge, check charger power source' error on the screen. I plugged and unplugged several times with the same error. The charge port ring was just white I think (not yellow or red). I gave up and moved to the back spot there by the transformers.