Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to evcomponents.com ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking to buy some lithium batteries for a project and remembered seeing some good deals at evcomponents.com - but the site gives me an error message and their forum has been hijacked by a spambot. James is nowhere to be seen. Apparently he hasn't posted here in months. There are rumors on the internet that he had been scamming people and is now forced into bankruptcy facing trial on fraud charges. But that's hard for me to swallow, seeing as how we all knew him for so long here on this forum, and he seemed like a good guy. So what's really going on??? And where can I go now for my EV parts and LiFePO4 batteries? :crying:

Last edited:
Heard second hand the same things. I had some batteries that were bought for me thru them by a third party about 10 or 11 months ago. The batteries had to be reordered when it became apparent that evcomponents wasn't coming thru. Fortunately it didn't cost me any money just a couple of months delay in getting those batteries.