Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" wheels for sale?!!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Canadians.
Is anyone looking to sell their 21" dark coloured OEM turbine wheels?
I have money in hand and would like to try and purchase these wheels locally if at all possible.
Otherwise, I'm off to Tire Rack for a set of the 21" Axis MS wheels.
Alternatively, do we have any great suggestions for where to buy wheels for Canadians?

Thanks so much everyone,
Nick

Hello fellow Canadians.
Is anyone looking to sell their 21" dark coloured OEM turbine wheels?
I have money in hand and would like to try and purchase these wheels locally if at all possible.
Otherwise, I'm off to Tire Rack for a set of the 21" Axis MS wheels.
Alternatively, do we have any great suggestions for where to buy wheels for Canadians?

Thanks so much everyone,
Nick

I'm driving a P85 loaner from Lawrence which has black 21" turbines. Do you think they'd notice if we swapped them out? Limited time offer: I'm returning the loaner today.

(Joke! My Tesla has 19" wheels, and I'm actually happy with them.)

All I can say is watch the curbs. One too sharp of a right turn a week into ownership for me took a six inch rub off my grey 21s that I'll have to get fixed over the winter. I think the 20 inch options on tire rack are worth a look. Enjoy!

I'm planning to do the same when I switch to the winter set.

Is there any shop in particular that you will be dealing with?

I bought 19" Rial Turbines off of Tire Rack for my winters...I'll see if Tranmere works with anywhere if not I remember a mobile company that sets up shop at Mercedes dealers that did a great job on a 19" grey rim I had on my CTS-V a few years ago. I'll see if I can find the receipt as I don't remember the company name.

I used Alloy Wheel Repair in Stittsville. I can arrange to meet you if you want to take a look at their repairs on mine.
I appreciate your offer, Asif. A few months ago, I called them and got a quote over the phone for 21" wheels with hyper silver color. When I went there, they gave me a bigger quote because they didn't know it was a Tesla! I told the guy that a wheel is a wheel so it doesn't really matter, he replied that the price to me is like a water drop (as in you're rich, you own a Tesla). I didn't like the attitude and left.

The other thing is, I just moved to Mississauga so wanted to know of a place in the GTA.

I appreciate your offer, Asif. A few months ago, I called them and got a quote over the phone for 21" wheels with hyper silver color. When I went there, they gave me a bigger quote because they didn't know it was a Tesla! I told the guy that a wheel is a wheel so it doesn't really matter, he replied that the price to me is like a water drop (as in you're rich, you own a Tesla). I didn't like the attitude and left.

The other thing is, I just moved to Mississauga so wanted to know of a place in the GTA.

Yeah, that attitude sucks. Did it ever occur that some people are stretching their finances to get a Tesla? Regardless, having different prices for different people is... well, it's illegal, is it not?