Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally ordered! Thanks to the all on the forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a couple of months of obsessively researching, spending way too much time on this forum, and driving my wife crazy by talking about it constantly, I finally took the plunge!

Great service from Raleigh store (thanks Hutch!) to help find me what I was looking for--85D in the old discontinued blue (my favorite car color, the new blue just seemed too bright to me)--found an inventory car, delivery in a couple of weeks!

Thanks to all on TMC for such a great resource on all things Telsa. Happy to be joining the club.:smile:

After a couple of months of obsessively researching, spending way too much time on this forum, and driving my wife crazy by talking about it constantly, I finally took the plunge!

Great service from Raleigh store (thanks Hutch!) to help find me what I was looking for--85D in the old discontinued blue (my favorite car color, the new blue just seemed too bright to me)--found an inventory car, delivery in a couple of weeks!

Thanks to all on TMC for such a great resource on all things Telsa. Happy to be joining the club.:smile:

We will want photos and first impressions when your new baby arrives. Congrats!