Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MA EV-Owners Invited to Worcester Ride and Drive Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

In recognition of National Drive Electric Week, the Institute for Energy and Sustainability is holding an Electric Vehicle Ride and Drive Event on Thursday, September 17, 2015. The event is being held at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in partnership with WPI and National Grid, and will feature dealership- and non-dealership-owned electric vehicles, fuel cell vehicles, and clean energy companies. Electric vehicle owners will have the choice of giving ride-and-drives to those at the event, as well.

If you are an EV-owner who lives in the proximity of Worcester and would like to showcase your car at the event, you can either send me an email at kwittmer [at] energyandsustainability.com or register at our event page on National Drive Electric Week's website here: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=376.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kevin

Thank you both for the kind responses. Jeff - I saw your registration and am excited to have you participating! Ed - I will go right ahead and add our event to the meetup group.

One point of emphasis here: anybody who would like to display their vehicle at the event must register on our event page on National Drive Electric Week's website. We have a fixed amount of spots available and cannot go over that limit, so registering on our event page is how EV drivers reserve spots. Again, the event page can be found here: National Drive Electric Week Event - Worcester.

I look forward to hearing from more Tesla drivers! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at kwittmer [at] energyandsustainability.com.

I'll be there with my Smart ED. There are currently 4 Teslas registered, but of course, the Model S always draws attention. It's nice when there were enough Teslas that the owners don't get swamped. Of course, I've noticed there are certain owners who are car show rock stars and really know how to manage a crowd. :smile: