Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone grab a picture of their door sill?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
My car is in the shop right now and I'm hoping someone can grab me a picture of a specific part of the car - I can't find a good picture online.

I'm thinking about wrapping the chrome piece at the bottom of the doors that sits on top of the valance. I'm hoping to get a picture of the driver's door open that shows how that little chrome piece "goes" into the cabin. Basically, a closer up version of this: https://viralidea.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/628x471.jpeg

Thanks!
Ryan

Hi all,
My car is in the shop right now and I'm hoping someone can grab me a picture of a specific part of the car - I can't find a good picture online.

I'm thinking about wrapping the chrome piece at the bottom of the doors that sits on top of the valance. I'm hoping to get a picture of the driver's door open that shows how that little chrome piece "goes" into the cabin. Basically, a closer up version of this: https://viralidea.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/image.jpg628x471.jpeg

Thanks!
Ryan
Hope this is what you meant. Not the best pics- reflection.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I had mine wrapped in matte black. Did the chrome piece under the rear bumper as well. Looks great. Should've come that way. The chrome just breaks up the car's lines. Gonna get the handles done to match paint and gloss black on the chrome window surrounds next.

cant figure out how to upload pic from mobile device. Scroll down to the last post in this thread.

Had a chance to black out some of the chrome on the car

Last edited:
I had mine wrapped in matte black. Did the chrome piece under the rear bumper as well. Looks great. Should've come that way. The chrome just breaks up the car's lines. Gonna get the handles done to match paint and gloss black on the chrome window surrounds next.

cant figure out how to upload pic from mobile device. Scroll down to the last post in this thread.

Had a chance to black out some of the chrome on the car

Your car looks sick.

I'm painting the lower valance white (front, sides, and rear) and that chrome piece really messes up the line. I also can't find a good white wrap color that matches the paint, which is a bummer for that lower chrome piece, as well as the door handles. I think I'll just end up doing white lower valance, and matte black on the lower chrome piece and door handles...

Thanks for the pics - that helps a lot.