Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: 11 Awesome Features of Model S P85D!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Passed 500 miles on my new P85D so took a break to record some first impressions. In true Tesla style (and like the radio), decided to turn it up to ELEVEN and highlight eleven awesome features!

Hope you enjoy the video! Did I miss anything big that should have been in there??

[Note to mods: I started a new thread for this as it doesn't seem like i can just update the first post in my review series thread to include all the latest videos. Just adding to that thread makes it really messy and the videos get lost. Let me know if starting a new thread for such an awesome video is a problem or if you have another solution. Thanks!!]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Note to mods: I started a new thread for this as it doesn't seem like i can just update the first post in my review series thread to include all the latest videos. Just adding to that thread makes it really messy and the videos get lost. Let me know if starting a new thread for such an awesome video is a problem or if you have another solution. Thanks!!]

Contributors to the board are able to edit their first post in a thread. Perhaps that's the most expedient way forward.

I tried that. I think you're only able to edit that first post for a short / set period of time. For example, I see the Edit Post button live now on this thread. But it's not an available option on my other review series post. It's an option you can set on the vbulletin backend. Not sure what they currently have it set at.

I tried that. I think you're only able to edit that first post for a short / set period of time. For example, I see the Edit Post button live now on this thread. But it's not an available option on my other review series post. It's an option you can set on the vbulletin backend. Not sure what they currently have it set at.
By contribute, I mean contribute $. I edited this post of mine from June with no problem: National Drive Electric Week North Texas SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2015

i think you'll recognize it's unlikely I could have predicted this edit in June...