Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO and CA Clean Air Stickers issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmm...I applied for my CPO to add the CA white sticker that is used for the HOV lanes. Well, after two months, finally received the note back from Sacramento white i suspected. My CPO had been previously assigned stickers.

So living so close to the factory, I figured why not stop in and ask. As luck has it, it immediately went to the management team onsite, and a quick verbal back was, Tesla doesn't know what happened to them.

No big deal, I just need to resubmit to reissue the stickers and transfer ownership. I was happy to learn that Tesla is aware of this and the resolution is simple. I also found it it's a whopping TWO people in Sacramento managing the whole sticker process. Nice archaic system we have in Sacto these days.

RANT ON:
- Seriously, why cant this crap be done online with a simple searchable database and ordering process.
- Or at least provide this as a backend at any DMV. Stock each DMV with a handful of sets and this wouldn't be an issue.

END RANT

yes I know, first world problems.