Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$75,000 2014 85 S For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A dear friend, due to family health reasons, has asked me to sell his 85S.
I am attaching the invoice which shows all of the upgrades. After market the windows were also tinted.
THERE IS ONLY 3,700 miles on this beauty. Just purchased my 2nd S or I would have snapped it up.
Also including pics. PM me if questions. Vehicle is located in Orange County, Ca.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Buyer did not qualify - ready for immediate adoption and placement in your garage! Equipped with Autopilot.

a dear friend, due to family health reasons, has asked me to sell his 85s.
I am attaching the invoice which shows all of the upgrades. After market the windows were also tinted.
There is only 3,700 miles on this beauty. Just purchased my 2nd s or i would have snapped it up.
Also including pics. Pm me if questions. Vehicle is located in orange county, ca.View attachment 89254View attachment 89255View attachment 89256View attachment 89258

Last edited:
Is the Auto pilot activated or is it just Autopilot ready. There is a $3000 charge to turn it on if it is not activated.

Advised at delivery that it has Autopilot and CURRENTLY has active TACC, Lane Warning, Blind spot detection etc. I recognize that the autodrive is not available yet. I spoke with Tesla and they confirmed there will be no charge for autodrive when it is ready.