Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral code promotion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Oscarwcy

Aug 1, 2015
HK
Hi everyone! Since I am going to order a MS 70 recently, any existing owner can share their referral code? It would be great for both of us to earn $10000 discount by the promotion. Thanks.

Moderator's Note: The moderator's have discussed this and made a policy decision to not allow referral links on these forums, and I have accordingly redacted (<SNIP>) the referral links posted here. If we let it go wild the forum would be buried in referral spam. If you are looking for a referral code, I suggest you seek out an owner of a Model S in your area. There are lots here now, and you most likely already know someone who owns one. If you want to publicise your own code, to earn referrals, then I suggest you honour the spirit of Tesla's promotion and make the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my link: <SNIP>

I have made referrals to many of friends who already own model s now, and I am happy to refer more given the scheme.

Here is my offer - if I get to be the first person to get ten referrals in the region, each of the ten will get to use my future model x for a weekend in Hong Kong, with chauffeur service for twelve hours a day for non-commercial use. (My reservation number is in the top twenty so I should be in the first batch to get one.) If I am not the first to earn ten referrals, each of you can still borrow it for one weekend day outside of public holidays (ten hours with chauffeur service for non-commercial use). I know there may be some insurance issue, so I will need to have the option of letting my personal chauffeur do the driving or tag along at least. I have not thought it through whether this is good etiquette/taste/value or not, so for those who don't appreciate it, please accept my apology.

One more reason to get the Model S now besides getting the promotional credit

Everyone in my extended family is either driving a Tesla or waiting for a delivery, and I have been telling everyone around me to buy a Tesla (and the stock) since early 2013. I don't think any of us can ever go back to buying another ICE. I am happy to provide an added incentive for those you are still to take the plunge for a model S now.

Here is my offer - if I get to be the first person to earn ten referrals in the region, each of the ten will get to use my future model X for a weekend in Hong Kong, with chauffeur service for twelve hours a day for non-commercial use. (My reservation number is in the top twenty so I should be in the first batch to get one.) If I am not the first to earn ten referrals or I get fewer than ten referrals, each of you can still borrow it for one weekend day outside of public holidays (ten hours with chauffeur service for non-commercial use). I know there may be some insurance issue, so I will need to have the option of letting my personal chauffeur do the driving or tag along at least. I have not thought it through whether this is good etiquette/taste/value or not, so for those who don't appreciate it, please accept my apology.

With the promotional credit or not, I am sure you will love the car.