Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buena Park - combo location...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
Spoke with one of my regular Tesla service guys and it seems that a new location that is both Sales and Service Center will be opening up in Buena Park around September...

It's at the auto center (taking over an old dealership spot. I'm guessing 6692 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621 (closed Chevy)) by the junction of I-5 and CA-91...

Looks like a good spot for a Supercharger as well (like the locations they have in the East Coast (Paramus, NJ or Syosset, NY)).

The first two will probably be September, but I would think the first I-5 Supercharger in the LA/OC area will probably be at that location after the store/service center opens.

Here are details about the Buena Park Showroom and Service Center grand opening party this Thursday Tesla Buena Park Grand Opening VIP Reception | Tesla Motors
-------------------------------

We’re excited to invite you to a private owner reception to celebrate the opening of our new Buena Park location. The facility features a Design Studio, delivery center and a fully equipped service center to better serve our owners in Buena Park and the surrounding areas.

During the event you’ll be able to meet with our Tesla Buena Park team, enjoy light refreshments, explore our fantastic range of Tesla Merchandise and mingle with your fellow owners and reservation holders. If you have friends or family that you would like to invite please RSVP for them as well.

We appreciate your continued support of Tesla in California, and look forward to celebrating with you.

Tesla Buena Park
6692 Auto Center Dr
Buena Park
CA
United States

I got My S from the Buena Park Dealer. It's supposed to be Tesla first physical dealer and they try to keep it stocked with CPO cars and a couple of new inventory cars. I was really great to see so many different S models together. They also have just about every version of the S available for test drive including a P90D.

To @m2140: Just to be clear: Tesla showrooms are not "dealers". TSLA has no dealerships.
I think what you mean to convey is that the new Tesla showroom in Brea has a larger number of cars then normal on the premises including CPO cars that are for sale, not just for demo and test drives.
I do not mean to offend you. But not having dealerships is an important part of Tesla's sales strategy, and terminology matters.

I first heard about the Buena Park dealer from a salesman at the Mission Viejo Showroom. The guy called it's Tesla's first dealer and the guys at the Buena Park store called it a dealer. And it makes sense to me that it's called a dealer because unlike the showrooms, they actually have new & CPO cars in stock for sale. You can buy same day on CPO cars. Tesla corporate may not call it a dealer, but it's a dealer.