Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Police called on me for "trying to steal a Tesla"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny story a few months back...

I was playing adult pick up basketball at a local gym at 7 am on Sunday. I go outside to the parking lot to catch a breath of fresh air when I see the brand new p85d parked in the parking lot. I start staring at it, moving closer to it, worshiping it, just you know. In complete awe. I then stand there with my eyes closed for about 60 seconds setting my intention to purchase on of these cars very soon(law of attraction). As I open my eyes, I notice a lady starting at me sitting in a car a few spots down the parking lot. I giggle, don't think to much of it and go back inside to get changed. Well a few minutes later the police arrive and it was a ugly big misunderstanding. I later found out that the lady who called the police was the girlfriend of my CEO. Hahaha.

Police called on me for "trying to steal a Tesla"

I am not clear on what motivated the woman to call the police. You are standing near the Model S looking at it, then stand still for a minute with your eyes closed, then walk away. Okay, how is that cause for concern in the mind of an onlooker?

Funny story a few months back...

I was playing adult pick up basketball at a local gym at 7 am on Sunday. I go outside to the parking lot to catch a breath of fresh air when I see the brand new p85d parked in the parking lot. I start staring at it, moving closer to it, worshiping it, just you know. In complete awe. I then stand there with my eyes closed for about 60 seconds setting my intention to purchase on of these cars very soon(law of attraction). As I open my eyes, I notice a lady starting at me sitting in a car a few spots down the parking lot. I giggle, don't think to much of it and go back inside to get changed. Well a few minutes later the police arrive and it was a ugly big misunderstanding. I later found out that the lady who called the police was the girlfriend of my CEO. Hahaha.

Your boss' girl friend has a serious problem:)