Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[joke on reddit] Config site going live tomorrow...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they don't unveil the site, it would be nice if they could at least put up a "Coming soon..." page with a picture of the X hidden in the shadows.

Before the Volvo XC90 came out, they had a great teaser video that was only like 10 seconds and abruptly ended. People analyzed that video frame by frame. I couldn't find the short version but they eventually released a longer version:
The shorter version ended about the time they showed the headlights, about five notes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm soooo reminded of this sign:
image.jpg

That's the one! ... And April is still winter in many parts of the world... Maybe Elon got the seasons confused, being from South Africa and all...

"Elon Time".

But yeah, thinking back, we did the factory tour in Oct 2011 (it was announced August 2011 IIRC), then the design studio was promised for winter, and I think it finally opened up sometime in the spring.

That's not even the worst of it... the center console was, what? 1.5ish years late?

"Elon Time".

But yeah, thinking back, we did the factory tour in Oct 2011 (it was announced August 2011 IIRC), then the design studio was promised for winter, and I think it finally opened up sometime in the spring.

That's not even the worst of it... the center console was, what? 1.5ish years late?

Well Model X itself is looking at what... 2+ year delay?