Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S Referral Link Thread

Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

Model S Referral Link Thread

Admins, if this is not OK, please delete this thread.

I am sure there are lots of people who are now wanting a referral link to get a discount on their Model S. I have seen threads like this on other car forums, so I thought this might be a good idea.

If you would like a referral code to buy your car with, post in this thread requesting one. From there, someone who is able to provide you with a code will quote your thread letting you know that one is on the way, and then will PM the link to you. This will make codes available to anyone who needs them, and prevent people from making a thousand posts saying "here is my code, please use it!"
    Model S 60 | Supercharging | Black Paint | Black Leather | Piano Black Trim | Tech Package | Parking Sensors | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Pano Roof | Yacht Floor
    Model S 60 | Supercharging | Blue Paint | Black Leather | Obeche Matte Trim | Tech Package |Active Air Suspension | Pano Roof

I have a code as well. I just want the giga-factory opening invite.
    Last edited by Jhall118; 2015-07-30 at 08:49 AM.

"Good Faith

We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold credits, discounts or other awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable."
    Metallic gray 85D delivered March, 2015!

Now owns 2 Model S's!!!
    I think you guys are missing the point here, this thread is not to advertise that you have a code, its for those who need a code to request one.
    Model S 60 | Supercharging | Black Paint | Black Leather | Piano Black Trim | Tech Package | Parking Sensors | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Pano Roof | Yacht Floor
    Model S 60 | Supercharging | Blue Paint | Black Leather | Obeche Matte Trim | Tech Package |Active Air Suspension | Pano Roof

Looking for a link to use today... PM me

I have a code also. I will give $250.00 to whoever uses it.
    MS 85/ Black on Black leather/ Tech pack/ Winter weather pack/ Parking sensors/ Sock 19s powder coated Black/22"Concavo CW-S5

Quote Originally Posted by landover View Post
    I have a code also. I will give $250.00 to whoever uses it.
    These kinds of things are unenforceable, and you won't actually know until the order becomes finalized in about a month...

Sigh. I am really disappointed in those posting either offering or asking for codes. Mods should shut down this and the other 100 threads that will pop up. Tesla should read them and disallow this commerce.

Just amazing to me that ethics seem to disappear with a small hint of money. The intent of program is to reward for personal referrals. That's someone you know and invest time educating... not somebody you find by trawling in a forum.
    Insight, great. Assistance, awesome. Constructive problem solving, check. Data collection, cool. Humor, yes please! But no whining!

P85 powered by 5 kW solar system

Quote Originally Posted by tomas View Post
    Sigh. I am really disappointed in those posting either offering or asking for codes. Mods should shut down this and the other 100 threads that will pop up. Tesla should read them and disallow this commerce.

Just amazing to me that ethics seem to disappear with a small hint of money. The intent of program is to reward for personal referrals. That's someone you know and invest time educating... not somebody you find by trawling in a forum.
    Why do you care? I have sold my share of Teslas, and I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing a check for the 4 cars I've sold (that I know about directly) and it saves someone else $1000.00 also. Whats the harm in that?
    MS 85/ Black on Black leather/ Tech pack/ Winter weather pack/ Parking sensors/ Sock 19s powder coated Black/22"Concavo CW-S5

Quote Originally Posted by tomas View Post

It's a line that can never be very well defined. Many people were convinced to buy a Tesla by reading about in online and nothing more.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information