Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel and Opticoat - very sweet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car today from Q Car Care in Burlington. I ended up getting a full front xpel wrap and opticoat pro. This is the most i've spent on this type of work, previously I'd only done half wraps. So I was worried that it might not be worth it. I'll cut to the chase and say wow it was worth it! Here are a good picture.

IMG_2501.JPG

Just picked up my car today from Q Car Care in Burlington. I ended up getting a full front xpel wrap and opticoat pro. This is the most i've spent on this type of work, previously I'd only done half wraps. So I was worried that it might not be worth it. I'll cut to the chase and say wow it was worth it! Here are a good picture.

View attachment 88905

Looks great, Alan!

Also interested in the answers to the Qs ArtinCT posed.

I did a full front, which includes the front bumper, hood and fenders. So no it doesn't include the doors. The entire car, including the xpel got opticoat pro. Personally i've never seen a car that had a wrap on it look this shiny. Normally they seem to take away from the shine. I'm sure the opticoat helps in that respect but the xpel is very clear.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot one other minor thing. The mirrors have xpel as well. Now that I've seen it I would have liked to do the entire car, however that is beyond my price range.