Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 4 - 21" Grey Turbine Wheel & Tires. - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
Set of 4 - 21" Grey Turbine Wheel & Tires.

Hi there,

I have a set of 4 Grey 21" Tesla Turbine Wheels with stock tires. (These are all 245/35R21, not the staggered fitment).

Perfect Condition, With TPMS. They're coming off a CPO Signature P85 with newish tires.

As reported by Tesla Service yesterday,
- Measured tire tread depth at:
Inner Middle Outer
LF 7 7 7
RF 7 7 7
RR 7 7 7
LR 7 7 7

Let me know if you're interested. I am negotiable on the price. I'm located in Irvine, CA.

I would be willing to ship, but you'd have to organize your own shipping.

Will go out and snap some pics in a few hours, let me know.

:)

List Date: 7/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Set of 4 - 21" Grey Turbine Wheel & Tires.
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Hi,

I live in the UK. I would be interested in this item. I could organise collection of this item. Alternatively, I have a relative in the US, I could send this item to them first if it makes it easier.

is it just me or does this smell like a scam lol.

How would you be paying. And where does your relative live? What are the last 5 digits of your VIN? The TPMS Sensors will only work on pre 59000 VIN cars (if I recall correctly)

lol, no scam! i can pay via paypal. my relatives live in washington dc, however, i would prefer the wheels to be posted to the UK. In terms of the car. Its on order and the delivery status is November 2015. Its a 85D model. Im not sure what you mean by VIN number? Thanks.