Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to call old fashioned cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
So, I'm no longer, at ALL impressed with any car that's powered by goo pumped from the ground, blown up, then polluted into our atmosphere for me to breath.

And it's a real shame because I had a Lamborghini poster growing up.

But, I can't seem to convey to others just how awful and stupid a gas engine is... so it needs a new name.

My vote? Potato.

Hey, nice Corvette... what's that thing got under the hood? a Potato?

Wow, your new (whatever) looks sharp... still filling it up with cancer causing highly flammable liquid? that's cool...

So, anyway, my buddy sent me a new Audi link, and all I could think is... Potato?

ICE

So, I'm no longer, at ALL impressed with any car that's powered by goo pumped from the ground, blown up, then polluted into our atmosphere for me to breath.

And it's a real shame because I had a Lamborghini poster growing up.

But, I can't seem to convey to others just how awful and stupid a gas engine is... so it needs a new name.

My vote? Potato.

Hey, nice Corvette... what's that thing got under the hood? a Potato?

Wow, your new (whatever) looks sharp... still filling it up with cancer causing highly flammable liquid? that's cool...

So, anyway, my buddy sent me a new Audi link, and all I could think is... Potato?

The standard reference for an "old" car is an ICE car. Ice referring to Internal Combustion Engine car. In example, "Oh, you drive an ICE car? Sorry to hear that."