Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design studio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no option for the 70, nor the option for 90kw battery and ludicrous speed in the Hong Kong page. They just didn't change it after the press conference.
well, isn't this the usual Tesla practice? For 2 main reasons, 1 is they usually change again soon after their first update, so why bother updating all websites? Remember the removal of white, addition of next gen rear seats and executive seats? 2 is that they always put the US market before any overseas markets, delivery policy for instance is a clear sign of their management style. Do we get our cars avlt the same time as the US or even China? No. Hence the outdated website.

well, isn't this the usual Tesla practice? For 2 main reasons, 1 is they usually change again soon after their first update, so why bother updating all websites? Remember the removal of white, addition of next gen rear seats and executive seats? 2 is that they always put the US market before any overseas markets, delivery policy for instance is a clear sign of their management style. Do we get our cars avlt the same time as the US or even China? No. Hence the outdated website.

I can't agree with u since the British, Australia and Japan website were changed despite they're RHD same as us. Only Hong Kong website is not changed, it must be some human mistake that it's not changed accordingly.

I can't agree with u since the British, Australia and Japan website were changed despite they're RHD same as us. Only Hong Kong website is not changed, it must be some human mistake that it's not changed accordingly.

Well, Hong Kong is always special in its own ways. I don't think the Transport Department has anything to do with this yet at this stage because TD is never so quick when it comes to reacting. They usually wait and wait until they see the real car arrives in Hong Kong then slowly determines if they would approve it. Human error is unlikely, more like waiting for orders from the global team. Again, Tesla's management style written all over.