Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Map with Netatmo weather station data and Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Not a programmer or engineer in any way, but would like to have a map where I can turn on and off different layers to check different data from around the world. -- NETATMO
I currently have access to the Netatmo Weather Station map (home weather stations that upload their weather data to a server then can be viewed by all users of the weather station), and regularly visit Supercharge.info to plan routes etc.
Would be great to have a map where you could toggle each layer on and off, including Traffic and possible roadwork information... (any other layers you can think of?)

Good for planning routes during a trip, depending on weather. Rain can add a lot more energy usage to the journey.

Any developers or keen individuals out there that can help?

I found this developers site for Google Maps, but struggle to get it to fully work. https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/

I would be looking to make it public if I can get something working well. Could be used in the cars.

Thanks in advance!