Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Testing BB Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me see if this works. This is a copy and paste from Google spreadsheet. As I type this message, I see the table correctly but when I click preview, the table is gone and BB Code appears in the preview above this message editor.

Tesla modelEPA rated range (miles)
Model S 60208
Model X 70D216
Model S 70230
Model S 70D240
Edit: It didn't work. As I edit this message the opening and closing table tags are there but they disappear once the message is posted.

Last edited:
Thanks that works. By any chance do you know how to add borders?

The problem I have is, in the text editor there are buttons to add a table. These always work but I don't want to use them because this is a large table and I don't want to manually enter each cell. Unfortunately those tables that work (using table button) don't show their BB Code version even when you edit the message. Therefore I don't know what works in this forum. On this help page the example is not good either.

Last edited:
OK, I've figured out how to add borders after you paste from google sheets. You use the following code. Also the code view button on top left in the text editor is useful. After I switched to code view I could see what code the tables use which are created with the table buttons.

Code:
[TABLE="class: grid"]

Tesla modelEPA rated range (miles)
Model S 60208
Model X 70D216
Model S 70230
Model S 70D240