Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7/22/2015: 85 is gone! [correction: still there]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went on the Tesla Design site today to price out my Model S (with what I currently have) only add 90 and Ludicrous.
NO CHOICE FOR 85 ANYMORE!

Wait: now it is back.
What happened is I changed my choice to a 90, and the 85 went away as a choice.
When I changed it back (I must have taken away the addition of the 90 feature below), the 85 choice returned.
So, sorry, false alarm.
I am one of those that believes the 85 is doomed with the 90 already here and I got carried away.

Also, I couldn't believe they are still saying late August Delivery, performance version or not. Really, that fast? Are they cranking things up?

Last edited:
I think what happened is you selected the checkbox to select the extended range 90kwh option. After you select that option the 85kwh option goes away and it becomes 90.

It is confusing how they are doing this...

I think Tesla should just do away with the 85 kwh option and go with 70 and 90.

I went on the Tesla Design site today to price out my Model S (with what I currently have) only add 90 and Ludicrous.
NO CHOICE FOR 85 ANYMORE!

Wait: now it is back.
What happened is I changed my choice to a 90, and the 85 went away as a choice.
When I changed it back (I must have taken away the addition of the 90 feature below), the 85 choice returned.
So, sorry, false alarm.
I am one of those that believes the 85 is doomed with the 90 already here and I got carried away.

Prolly 90 is the only choice with Ludicrous Speed selected... (?)
only guessing as MX BUYERS UNABLE TO CHOOSE D!@*!!!