Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Phone Echo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over Bluetooth, during "hands-free" phone calls over the car's mic / speakers, on my iPhone 6 / P85D, the other person can always hear themselves. This is 100% of the time. Does anyone know what's going on here? Phone and car are on the latest updates, and I've tried forgetting the BT connection and re-establishing it.

Any tips or tricks to correct this?

Thanks!

PS - as a side note, I cannot hear notification sounds on my iPhone 6 when it is Bluetooth connected to the car; those notifications will not make any sound over the car speakers or the phone itself until I'm out of range of the car, or I disconnect the BT link.

PS - as a side note, I cannot hear notification sounds on my iPhone 6 when it is Bluetooth connected to the car; those notifications will not make any sound over the car speakers or the phone itself until I'm out of range of the car, or I disconnect the BT link.

In the Model S when your iPhone is BT linked, all notification sounds and alerts are muted. Not good, but the way it is....