Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gillette, WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is wonderful news!

A little far away, but when Gillette is done, the only gap left in the I-90, coast-to-coast Supercharger route will be Erie, PA. When Erie is done, I-90 will be the first coast-to-coast route on a single interstate highway.

A little far away, but when Gillette is done, the only gap left in the I-90, coast-to-coast Supercharger route will be Erie, PA. When Erie is done, I-90 will be the first coast-to-coast route on a single interstate highway.

Yes. The current workaround is to divert from I-90 when it splits just west of Cleveland, taking I-80 to the Macedonia SpC, then grab I-271 back up to I-90.

A charger at Erie PA will make a lot of sense. It has been on Tesla's map in the past...

Yes. The current workaround is to divert from I-90 when it splits just west of Cleveland, taking I-80 to the Macedonia SpC, then grab I-271 back up to I-90.

A charger at Erie PA will make a lot of sense. It has been on Tesla's map in the past...

Taking 80 bypasses Downtown Cleveland as well but has tolls on it, its only 15m down 271 from i90 anyways. I drive that area quite often for work ;)

I just checked with the front desk of the Hampton Inn and they think it will be 3 months before they get this station up and running. Does anyone have better information. I am planning a trip across the USA in Oct and would really love to have this station.
Pedestals are up but they are waiting on electrical sub, which may take a month or more per the owner.