Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flux Capacitor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little backstory so you guys know where I'm coming from. I used to work for a personal transportation company here in cincinnati that is all Tesla. We had a falling out, and I don't have access to the cars anymore. Anyway, that's besides the point. I need some help. While I worked there, I got an idea for a web based Flux capacitor for the car. I put together a gif, and threw it up on one of the websites I manage.

So.... Can some of you guys do me a favor, and go to flatroof.com/tesla in your car. I would like a screen shot of what it looks like in car... (since it's animated, a video might help too.)

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Nick

A little backstory so you guys know where I'm coming from. I used to work for a personal transportation company here in cincinnati that is all Tesla. We had a falling out, and I don't have access to the cars anymore. Anyway, that's besides the point. I need some help. While I worked there, I got an idea for a web based Flux capacitor for the car. I put together a gif, and threw it up on one of the websites I manage.

So.... Can some of you guys do me a favor, and go to flatroof.com/tesla in your car. I would like a screen shot of what it looks like in car... (since it's animated, a video might help too.)

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Nick

no animation in car, but looks neat. Now thinking what other things I can put up there....

flux-cap1.png

Attachments

• flux-cap.jpg
    flux-cap.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,155
Very nice, I really could have used this yesterday when I was shuttling 6, 10-11 year olds around after a birthday party. One of the kids knew about the Flux capacitor, but the web site that I had bookmarked in the car is no longer active (http://www.gumbas.com/flux2.html).