Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jaguar F-Type

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In USA Today
Flush door handles.

GetContent.jpg

I have had Jaguars since 1970 and had it not been for the Model S would have the F-Type R, love that ... To bad it is not and EV.

I'm saddened by the looks of the F-type - It's the car that I'm waiting for from Tesla - a two door monster EV. The reason I say I am saddened is that this is exactly what I envision Tesla's 2 door supercar to look like, but the look is already taken by Jaguar :)

Would make a hell of a conversion car though - It's got the right looks and materials! (aluminum body)

I'm saddened by the looks of the F-type - It's the car that I'm waiting for from Tesla - a two door monster EV. The reason I say I am saddened is that this is exactly what I envision Tesla's 2 door supercar to look like, but the look is already taken by Jaguar :)

Would make a hell of a conversion car though - It's got the right looks and materials! (aluminum body)
I hope they do not make an F-Type EV because it would probably cost me lots of money and my wife would probably kick me out of the house.

Agreed: One of those awesome looking cars that could break your heart or wreck your home (if you get it without full consent of your SO).

Actually the looks of the F-Type posted here reminds me of the Fisker made SL65, and probably the design of that car was also based off on something else because I read that Henrik Fisker looks into whole lot of other cars before designing his (you're getting the point...).

Speaking of Fisker, I hope they finally make a man out of the Karma because IMO that car had very slick looks.