Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas area body shop to paint?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey jlucero,

if you are going thru bpauto, I already emailed Kris back about a body shop I like. I have a GT-R that's my track car and they have done a great job painting and putting on body kits that are JDM that really no one has experience with.

I also gave Kris a recommendation of my wrap guy, Trey at speedshieldusa. He does tons of high end cars, fixes other shops wraps and has done scores of Model S's.

I'm in Germany right now doing a track day at the Nurburgring but feel free to hit me up when I get back.

Bob

Trade Secret in Plano did a good job on my paint from a recent fender bender, when someone backed into me. They had to put on a new rear quarter panel and blend it in with the existing paint on the drivers side rear door and trunk/bumper. I haven't been able to tell a different at all, inspecting from all different angles in bright sunlight.

I'll echo 7racer about the wrap if you decide to go that route, Trey at Speed Shield is awesome.