Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

testing the camera position

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are the cars on the right half beyond the Tesla before the video starts? Is the left one a Jaguar XK120/140/150? What is the pointed one on the right of it?

Nice video. I like the camera angle also.

What are the cars on the right half beyond the Tesla before the video starts? Is the left one a Jaguar XK120/140/150? What is the pointed one on the right of it?

Nice video. I like the camera angle also.

Yes the car on the left is an XK14\150 XK120's had different doors.
The mystery car on the right is an Aston Martin Lagonda

Last edited:
If you can, remove the window sticker.
That sticker is mandatory to drive on the highways in Switzerland. It is proof that the owner of the car paid the yearly highway tax. Note that it is only needed if you drive on highways. If I remember correctly there are some strict rules on placement on the windshield... It is also very difficult to remove once installed, so he might have to wait until next year to move it away from the camera field of view.

in Switzerland it is not mandatory to pay the highway tax if you do not feel like using the highways and rather just use the byways. so putting a sticker on the exterior might entice poachers to try to steal it for own use...... but also you are allowed to place it up by the rearview mirror where you can effectively get it out of your sight...... it all depends on your preference........

/fb

strict rules on placement on the windshield... It is also very difficult to remove once installed, so he might have to wait until next year to move it away from the camera field of view.

Not so strict. You could hide it behind the rear mirror.

Note that in the first part of the video Mitrovic has a bit more zoom on the cam (or has the cam moved a bit more to the right) so we don't see the window sticker (called Autobahnvignette).

Great vid otherwise! Thnx.

If you heat the sticker up with a fan/heater than you can actually remove it without destroying it - but this only works on fresh placed stickers.

Note that in the first part of the video Mitrovic has a bit more zoom on the cam (or has the cam moved a bit more to the right) so we don't see the window sticker (called Autobahnvignette). ..

Yes I liked the framing with the fender but the sticker ruined it.

Stickers should go on plates or special plates or symbols on the plates.

I designed a simple plug logo that would go in the place of a alphanumeric character on California plates to represent an EV. Turns out it was too hard to get a special plate done here. States like Virgina have dozens.

You said it all, about the sticker.

But it is really a good point, it's annoying. Next time I'll be shooting a video, I will try to avoid the sticker ( s, there is also a sticker to allow me to use the Park and charge stations ), and there is also a transmitter on the glass to allow me entrance to my parking,,,)

Mitrovic said:
, there is also a sticker to allow me to use the Park and charge stations

Oh - I fogot about the other stickers from Park&Charge. Aren't there two stickers from Park&Charge, one pro using the parking lot and one for using energy. Or is it only one sticker?

Btw. Which category did you buy for the roadster?
Kategorie: 2 4 Rad, roue, ruota, wheel <1500 Kg
or
Kategorie: 3 4 Rad, roue, ruota, wheel 3ph or 32A charging

Thnx

It is only one sticker and a key you get.

I got the Kategorie 2, because they told me that I can not use the Kat. 3 option with my Tesla?! I was in a hurry and did not go in depth, but I will investigate it.

So, when I am at a Park and charge parking i charge the car with 16A....

th_95d9c1f6.jpg

Mitrovic said:
I got the Kategorie 2, because they told me that I can not use the Kat. 3 option with my Tesla?! I was in a hurry and did not go in depth, but I will investigate it.

Ok, thanks for the info. I just crawled LEMnet. I seems like they only have 2-3 32Amp/230V Sockets in Switzerland. So I'll stick with Kategorie 2 too.