Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great video of an electric supercar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2s 0-60 with RWD is possible with race rubber - μ can be 1.3 or so if it doesn't have to last like a road tyre. A good performance road tyre is more like μ=1.0 or thereabouts.

F1 cars have managed 0-60 in as little as 1.6s.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEOS, including the one Daxz just posted?? THERE'S NO 0-60, OR EVEN THE QUARTER MILE SHOWN!
And all of the videos of it burning off, don't equate to the start it would need to go zero to 60 in 2.4. Now, he claims 1.94, AGAIN with no footage.
All the while, he's asking for Kick-starter money. There may be 2 wheeled vehicles that can do it, but AS HE SAYS, IT'S NOT MODIFIED ASIDE FROM THE POWER.
And there's no way that spinner will get anywhere near enough traction to get 2.4, let alone 1.94. I WILL GLADLY rescind my comments once someone can prove otherwise!

Those numbers are plausible with drag radials and a rear-biased weight distribution.

I'd like to see a real, independent test too, but there's nothing so extraordinary here to claim it's BS.

True, but you're on the track.
You show the burn-outs, and claim MULTIPLE times at certain speeds, and you DON'T ONCE show the timing board or a slip?
Everyone does that, ESPECIALLY someone asking for money, AND when it's a supposed to be a record for an electric car (top speed, etc)
Heck, I'd settle for seeing one of the 2.4, let alone the 1.94