Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Charging Options in Rock Springs, Wyoming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my way home from Salt Lake and was planning to charge at the KOA in Rock Springs. I've charged there quite a few times without an issue. I need a good 100 miles of range to get home to Riverton.
They said they were overbooked and didn't have a 50,30amp or any space due to a rodeo. So we are at a Super 8 overnight that has 16amp 120v. All the other RV parks are more long term mobile home parking and didn't a 50amp for overnight. I was thinking welding shop or Tire Shop might have a 240v. Any Thoughts on faster charging in the area?

WWS,

The overnight hotel worked out this time, the other campground in green river was also sold out. I have used little america in the past. It's up and running and always iced with big turks not using the service. The are over 30 stations and I have managed to squeeze once and it was very slow charging at 30amp 208v. They also have 480v 30A with a connecter I've never seen before, would be good to get an adapter.

... I have used little america in the past. It's up and running and always iced with big turks not using the service. The are over 30 stations and I have managed to squeeze once and it was very slow charging at 30amp 208v. They also have 480v 30A with a connecter I've never seen before, would be good to get an adapter.

The 480v connection is 3-phase. So unfortunately a simple adapter wouldn't work.