Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Stall Wrecked in Primm NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped off at the Primm Supercharger on our way home from the Hoover Dam, and this is what we found: (on a side note, why is there no charging infrastructure at the Hoover Dam?!)

20150708_122317_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150708_122323_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150708_130142_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Wow - that is some serious damage. I wonder if it was a Model S owner who ran it over it going reverse instead of forward or hitting accelerator instead of brake when backing into the spot. I'm hoping it was that and not someone trying to make a statement by running it over with their coal-rolling diesel.

Wow, incredible.

Place like that ought to have lots of cameras around. Someone has video I'm sure. Very curious if it was intentional or accident.
Hmmm. Unless it was a highly re-inforced truck, or a true junker car, I can't imagine this was done intentionally. There must be considerable damage to whatever vehicle did that.

There was a second contractor working on the Supercharging cabinets & what looked like running new wires, the paired stalled were coned off & yellow caution tape was wrapped around the pedistal.

Last edited:
I was there Sunday. Didn't realize it was broken ..now I see the cones in the picture. Was more taken by the Red with cyclone wheels...yes thats my Volt in the mirror
February is approaching fast....Volt goes by by and then its hello tesla.....

Attachments

• 20150719_140145.jpg
    20150719_140145.jpg
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 521