Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sad you're not at TMC Connect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Us too! Although we're there in spirit as a Sponsor, a combination of unfortunate timing and a bad, bad encounter between my foot and a sprinkler valve meant it wasn't to be for this year :-(

Wishing Doug, Daniel and the rest of the crewing keeping it all together the very best for another amazing event.

As a small consolation, you can use coupon code "TMCCONNECT2015" at checkout for 20% off any order over $20, good through this weekend.

We attendees have been pretty busy! Thanks Arctic Ocean for the silicon fob pocket. ironically, just before I left for the conference I received one of your screen protectors. Didn't get a chance to put it on yet, but it looks wonderful. Thank you for supporting TMC it is wonderful!

Model X was just feet away...

Party was fun but wish we were shown through this door:
IMG_0780.PNG

Here are some of the top secret photos from behind the white door at Tesla HQ ... :wink:

IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

Party was fun but wish we were shown through this door:
View attachment 87136

Elon might have been messing with us and had that sign made and posted on a janitor closet door.

Oh I went in there and there were just some crayon drawings from Elon's kids of like a crude Falcon 9 with wheels
and a little stick figure labeled "daddy to Mars in T3sla" and some tinker toys and Legos and some Hotwheels... :tongue:

*I didn't really go in there