Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla!
Born on July 10, 1856, in Smiljan (now Croatia), Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, engineer and physicist. Tesla is most famously known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity system.

Another "circle 'round the sun": Happy Birthday, Nikola! Oh, what wonders you have missed.

"There is no doubt that a highly-successful machine can be produced on these lines. The field is inexhaustible, and this new type of automobile, introducing electricity between the prime mover and the wheels, has, in my opinion, a great future." N. Tesla

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." N. Tesla

Another "circle 'round the sun": Happy Birthday, Nikola! Oh, what wonders you have missed.

"There is no doubt that a highly-successful machine can be produced on these lines. The field is inexhaustible, and this new type of automobile, introducing electricity between the prime mover and the wheels, has, in my opinion, a great future." N. Tesla

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." N. Tesla

OK BELATED BIRTHDAY wish. For some reason my iPhone notified me today of his birthday which I have saved as 10 Jul. Technology! Humph