Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The links still work

No hyperlinks for me. iPhone 6 iOS 8.4.

Work fine on MacBook Air.

Bummer. Liked the CPOC. Won't be using it much now.

- - - Updated - - -

No hyperlinks for me. iPhone 6 iOS 8.4.

Work fine on MacBook Air.

Bummer. Liked the CPOC. Won't be using it much now.

Seems to be an Apple/javascript/Chrome issue. The hyperlinks are there but won't launch.

I can use Safari & the hyperlinks will launch. hmm have to figure out how to bookmark...sync up bookmarks...kinda blows as my Chrome bookmarks are synced across 6 different devices. Hate to use Safari just for one quirky website. Meh, I'll figure it out.

Dang it's like getting punched in the gut. Probably my #1 page visit over the last 6 weeks. Probably a good thing I'm being forced away from it. LOL

I tested this on all the devices you list without a single issue. So I suspect the crappyness is on your end. I don't publish quirky websites.

If you really just don't like it, you're free to go use Tesla's much nicer looking, but completely crippled website.

Just giving you feedback. It's possible others will have the same issue & this will be helpful to them. But I can stop posting if you're gonna be thin skinned about it.

So I am using the Chrome app on my iPhone. The reason it works in Safari is Apple doesn't allow another default browser. But usually Chrome app is a good workaround. I didn't change my iOS or anything else lately.

I'll keep researching & see if I can get my iPhone 6/Chrome app to work the same way it did with V1.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you're bitching about saving one bookmark in Safari so you can use the site? There are dozens of sites I visit on my apple devices that do or do not work in Safari or Chrome... So I just deal with it on an as-needed basis. Not a big F&&&&&ng deal.

I have hundreds of bookmarks in a browser that is synced across a Mac, 2 MacBooks, iPhone, 2 iPads. I don't use Safari for any work related site (banking/trading/vendors/various HR) or any personal sites.

So from my perspective - not your prism, but from where I sit - I have one quirky site. It works fine on 5 of my 6 Apple products. So there's probably something on my phone not the CPOC V2.

Okey dokey?

I welcome all feedback good and bad, but you're being really arrogant about it. If it's a real issue, I'll investigate it, but that's no reason for you to be so toxic about it. You could have just said "gee, the VIN links don't seem to be working in Chrome in iOS" and I would have been happy to go spend a couple of hours figuring out and fixing the problem (tomorrow). There's a nice way to leave negative feedback, and then there's your way.

Last edited:
Children pls,

@BoerumHill, I think your comments are fairly rude, especially for a developer that has helped a lot of us with the firmware tracker and cpo consolidator.

However Hank I can confirm after testing that under iOS 9 (Public Beta) and Chrome for iOS, the links do not open, the link is there (can copy the JavaScript) but it won't open for some reason.

I welcome all feedback good and bad, but you're being really arrogant about it. If it's a real issue, I'll investigate it, but that's no reason for you to be so toxic about it. You could have just said "gee, the VIN links don't seem to be working in Chrome in iOS" and I would have been happy to go spend a couple of hours figuring out the problem (tomorrow). There's a nice way to leave negative feedback, and then there's your way.

Fair enough. I'll try to be more gentle going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Way ahead of you. This week I also launched other apps in Apple App store, Google Play, and Windows phone stores for my "real job". (The android app is in the top 20 for new paid apps, so I've had a busy week).

I was a little abrupt posting from the restaurant. Was refereeing kids & hadn't looked at it long before I posted & so my bad there. No offfense intended but it was clearly taken so allow me to apologize for being rude.

However Hank I can confirm after testing that under iOS 9 (Public Beta) and Chrome for iOS, the links do not open, the link is there (can copy the JavaScript) but it won't open for some reason.

As have I. Thanks. I will investigate tomorrow and change out the javascript links. I don't like using target=_blank due to the context switch.. but that might be the only solution. We'll see.