Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is This One of a Kind?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it might be the only one in that color.
The seats were the stock "Microfiber" (not Alcantara) Most people chose leather, but a fair number of cars have those seats.

JQ_800.jpg

Looks like the listing has ended so the car may have been sold already.
Wish I had the $ to grab that one...

Here is a different Roadster with Microfiber seats:
2010-tesla-roadster-sport-029.jpg

And old VP11:
VP11_Photo4.jpg

I would think the much lighter Elise needs the rear shaped like that for downforce?

Perhaps. The Elise has problems at 160 mph - the front end starts to lift off the ground and steering becomes difficult. If you look at most rear mid-engine cars they all have a larger back end than the Roadster in order to accommodate a big gas engine and exhaust system.

You know, I've see this Starwood outfit listing Tesla Roadsters in the past and I live in Dallas so this post made me curious. I looked up where Starwood is located, and it's basically a two minute walk away from the Dallas Service Center on Welch Road in Farmer's Branch.

Don't know if anyone else finds that interesting.

@stevejust - Starwood is where I test drove my first two Roadsters ever: #606 & #169. Awesome dealership. They told me since Tesla stopped their CPO program for Roadsters, the Welch Rd. service center would refer potential trade-ins to Starwood, regardless of location. Tesla seems to have a set of dealers they like sending Roadsters to.

@stevejust - Starwood is where I test drove my first two Roadsters ever: #606 & #169. Awesome dealership. They told me since Tesla stopped their CPO program for Roadsters, the Welch Rd. service center would refer potential trade-ins to Starwood, regardless of location. Tesla seems to have a set of dealers they like sending Roadsters to.

Agreed! I've bought 2 Roadsters from Justin at Starwood and he has been phenomenal.