Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpool to Tesla HQ party Saturday Night

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am game for carpooling. I have a car that will fit four adults (five in a pinch), though the person behind my 6'4" body will have a bit less leg room.

I also know a local limo service (my ex's best friend). I can see if they are booked for Saturday night.

Happy to give rides to the party myself. We've got our S with us and two seats are already taken. So 2-3 people (depending on how squished people are willing to be in the back) can ride. I don't drink so you get a designated driver.

If there is anyone else happy to give a ride, that would be great. I have a car here but don't really want to brave the traffic back in.

Hi Ray, My wife and I are happy to take you, in a P85D! If you come that will be a comfortable four. We will probably leave by 9:45 or so to make sure to beat the traffic and get to bed. Let us know and we can connect tomorrow.

I have a car ( non-Tesla, sorry to say). I will be leaving at 21:30!or so to go to SFO, so if anybody needs a ride to the party and after to the airport I will be happy to have up to three people.