Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Model S Signature - Ultimate Complete Detail

How would you rate First Impression Premier Auto Detail?

• Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Good

• Very Good

• Excellent

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working on a Signature Tesla is always a treat and this one wasn't any different. I just love the color.

This 2012 Model S Signature was brought to the studio for our Ultimate New Car Prep. As pictures show, the car was in need of some TLC and we are your only choice when you wish to have it done right the first time.

Condition at arrival
The car had a fair amount of love bugs, the hard to reach areas on the wheels had not been cleaned for a while, lots of sand on the interior and dog hair on the trunk area.

IMG_0291 copy.jpg
IMG_0303 copy.jpg
IMG_0295 copy.jpg
IMG_0301 copy.jpg
IMG_0293 copy.jpg
IMG_0296 copy.jpg
IMG_0298 copy.jpg
IMG_0304 copy.jpg
IMG_0316 copy.jpg
IMG_0317 copy.jpg
IMG_0318 copy.jpg
IMG_0326 copy.jpg
IMG_0328 copy.jpg
IMG_0331 copy.jpg
IMG_0334 copy.jpg
IMG_0335 copy.jpg
IMG_0338 copy.jpg
IMG_0340 copy.jpg

Sometimes we can't see how dirty our leather seats are until we do a 50/50 shot on them. Here is the driver side as a fine example
IMG_0344 copy.jpg

The final product
The interior underwent a thorough cleaning. Leather was cleaned with a soft and gentle leather cleaner and the carpet was steam cleaned not shampooed. By steam cleaning the carpet it allows us to use less chemicals in the car, sanitizes the surface and it doesn't leave behind any funky smells in the car. A much safer way versus traditional methods.
The exterior was slightly polished and a sealer that will protect the car was applied. The wheels were also thoroughly cleaned.

IMG_0362 copy.jpg
IMG_0365 copy.jpg
IMG_0363 copy.jpg
IMG_0364 copy.jpg
IMG_0354 copy.jpg
IMG_0345 copy.jpg
IMG_0346 copy.jpg
IMG_0355 copy.jpg
IMG_0371 copy.jpg
IMG_0372 copy.jpg

This Model S Signature is back to new condition.

If your Tesla is in need of a thorough cleaning or detailing please, don't hesitate to contact me to schedule an honest inspection of your Model S and advice you on what its needs are. We know Teslas better than any other detailer in the state. You won't find a better place.

Another example of the superb work Pete does in restoring / preserving a Tesla Model S here in Florida. Great photos!

Than you for the kind words RDuke

I feel absolutely no shame in how dirty my car has been in the past after seeing those pics (interior, not exterior). Awesome work Pete as usual.

LOL Darren..Don't let it be an excuse to run your Tesla to the ground...lol

Yes, great work from Pete.

I'm pretty sure that that particular Model S gets a lot of exposure to stables and equestrian events. :biggrin:

Larry

I'm sure it does. Back to where it should be now