Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One Direction concert Saturday night

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ahm

Nov 11, 2013
I received this information in an email from the Hyatt this afternoon.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Santa Clara during TMC Connect 2015!

One Direction will be having a concert at Levi's Stadium this Saturday, July 11th at 7PM.

If you are currently parked on the Hotel property and plan to leave and return, you will need a Hyatt Parking Pass, which is available at the Front Desk.
Please be aware that during this Saturday, Tasman Dr. will be closed starting on Saturday, July 11th at 2AM through Sunday, July 12th, at 2AM. Please expect delays coming to the Hotel due to the road closure and heavy Concert traffic. We encourage you to arrive/return to the Hotel before or after concert times.

I received this information in an email from the Hyatt this afternoon.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Santa Clara during TMC Connect 2015!

One Direction will be having a concert at Levi's Stadium this Saturday, July 11th at 7PM.

If you are currently parked on the Hotel property and plan to leave and return, you will need a Hyatt Parking Pass, which is available at the Front Desk.
Please be aware that during this Saturday, Tasman Dr. will be closed starting on Saturday, July 11th at 2AM through Sunday, July 12th, at 2AM. Please expect delays coming to the Hotel due to the road closure and heavy Concert traffic. We encourage you to arrive/return to the Hotel before or after concert times.
Our daughter went to that conference last Fall in San Antonio. Started at 7, warm-up band, I think 1D ended around 11 PM.

Thanks for the info @ahm. When I saw the thread title, I thought that One Direction was going to be at the Factory Party...

...Looks like finding parking after the party is going to be "fun."