Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My New Baby - S85D - questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I took delivery of my S85D last Thursday and have been THRILLED with it. The car is amazing.

Couple of nits and wondering how common this is:
  • wind noise at highway speeds from driver side window (not overwhelming but noticeable)
  • wind noise from pano roof (sometimes it seems like it is in a vent setting but it is fully closed)

The rest of it has been a dream!

IMG_2355.jpg
IMG_2356.jpg

My left rear window tracks were seriously misaligned and caused a lot of wind noise. The service center fixed it in about 45 min. The pano roof shouldn't make a lot of noise if it is completely closed. Below about 80 wind noise is present but not an issue for us.

I had wind noise coming from what seemed to be the drivers window above 50 mph. Brought it in and they say that it was a seal from the handle. Looks as though they took the door apart, because they told me when picked up that they broke the motor on the folding mirror, and we are now waiting for the parts to come in. I had to turn off automatic folding mirror for the time being. Wind noise was fixed.