Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank you!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ahm

Nov 11, 2013
Doug, Daniel, and all other Connect organizers,

Thank you for all your hard work getting this years conference up and running. Amy and I are looking forward to TMC Connect 2015.

Andy

+1000 :biggrin:

As a founding sponsor of this marquis event in its first year, it's been so fantastic to see TMC Connect grow so much over the past three years! Although we don't have access to any exact numbers, it appeared that the conference doubled its attendance from last year. This is indicative of just how fast Tesla is growing -- and how passionate owners are about driving electric in their Model S--and--Roadsters. Many attendees mentioned that they'd already made their deposit and reserved their Tesla Model X. This all points to the loyalty and passion that Tesla owners feel towards the company and it's mission.

In our sponsor exhibition area, we were fortunate to meet owners from Australia, China, Europe, and all over the U.S. Many of the aftermarket products we feature on our site were well-represented at the show, including a first-look at some of our Coming Soon accessories. We were also humbled by the incredible support, encouraging feedback, and piqued interest our customers (and new customers) communicated to us during the show. As a growing family business, we really believe that our customers are like our family. And meeting so many folks face-to-face makes our mission -- "making the perfect car, perfect for you" -- so much more enjoyable and fun. So, we wanted to extend a huge thank you to TMC, Doug and Daniel, and to you all!!

From top to bottom: 1. Founder (and my Dad) Roger in front of the Tesla Factory before our amazing factory tour; 2. that's me next to the Tesla Factory's Model S security vehicle, very cool; 3. American Aerokit premiere; 4. Seated in front of our popular Center Console Insert (CCI) products

Factory.JPG

Security.JPG

Aerokit.JPG

CCIs.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you. This was my first event and it was truly awesome. I'm sure this is already in the conversation, but we need to think long-term and see how we can keep a good thing going. Perhaps some structure and a board of directors (glamorous name for volunteers!).

- K

A huge thank you to all those tireless volunteers who worked so hard to plan, organize, and run this incredible event!

Once again I am amazed at everything that happened! Such a wonderful experience. Already planning on my return next year! Super event! Words just not adequate.

Doug, Bonnie, Daniel, and all the others who volunteered or exhibited, Thanks for all the hard work, it was a great event, and great to see Tesla enthusiasts every year as the Tesla Nation grows, good to see the international attendees as well. The talks and panels were interesting, the food trucks at the HQ party were great. let's have some driving events next year to celebrate our cars.

I'll add my kudos to all involved. The content was great but even better was the opportunity to strike up a conversation with a stranger, share a story or two, and connect with this bright, accomplished, and eclectic tribe. I'll look forward to the next.

Another big Thank-you to all the patrons, supporters, speakers, organizers, volunteers, and fellow attending members. What an amazing experience!

The warm and friendly feeling of being around such a great number of people is truly priceless. A true highlight of my year, even if I get my X this year. :D

Looking forward to next year.