Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My tire is broken, who can tell where I can buy good price tire for Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tire is broken, who can tell where i can buy good price tire for Tesla model S

I want 10, because i want keep some, and my friends want to keep 6 from me.

Who have a good website or some good suggestion?

Thanks to you all.
It would be better for 21inch.

My tire is broken, who can tell where i can buy good price tire for Tesla model S

I want 10, because i want keep some, and my friends want to keep 6 from me.

Who have a good website or some good suggestion?

Thanks to you all.
It would be better for 21inch.
Always need the 21'' tire, who can help me? The price need less than 2000RMB...

Always need the 21'' tire, who can help me? The price need less than 2000RMB...

As others mentioned try tirerack.com or Tesla. Neither should have a problem providing you with 10 tires, but if you are shipping from the US I think you'll have trouble getting them for less than 2000 RMB. Most of the good tires for 21" wheels on tirerack are over $350 (2174 RMB).

Depending on how much you drive I don't know if buying tires now would be beneficial. Extra care has to be taken when storing tires. You need to keep them in a cool dark place, preferably on a rack instead of the floor, standing upright, and rotated on a regular basis to prevent damage from sitting on the floor or rack.

As others mentioned try tirerack.com or Tesla. Neither should have a problem providing you with 10 tires, but if you are shipping from the US I think you'll have trouble getting them for less than 2000 RMB. Most of the good tires for 21" wheels on tirerack are over $350 (2174 RMB).

Depending on how much you drive I don't know if buying tires now would be beneficial. Extra care has to be taken when storing tires. You need to keep them in a cool dark place, preferably on a rack instead of the floor, standing upright, and rotated on a regular basis to prevent damage from sitting on the floor or rack.

Thanks so much for your detailed information, the tire brand we need is continental, the model is 245/35 R21 96Y, if we need more, such as 200pairs, the import and shipping will be cheaper i guess. Do you have some better idea?

A little late reply... I ordered my tires from onlinetires.com and had them ship the tires to a mail forwarding company (sign up for an account and they charge a small fee to give you a US address to ship your purchases to) who then sent it via FedEx to me. For my choice, it ended up being cheaper than if I bought tires locally... you could that option out