Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

85kw motor for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85kw motor for sale

Motor out of a 2014 donor car... rear of car undamaged. May have a 2013 shortly as well.

List Date: 7/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 85kw motor for sale
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $6,504.74 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

196359e6-a2fb-41ef-9f02-ad88b4faa571.jpg

I strongly recommend against buying from kelly skeffington. My buddy and I have bought 2 battery packs from Kelly. First time was great. BUT my buddy went up there and saw what kelly was selling. We told him repeatedly we were not interested in "A" battery packs. The first was a "B" pack. Had a good experience. Couple of months later Kelly calls us up and says he has another battery pack. He said it was a "B" pack and we accepted his word (OUR BIG MISTAKE) It shipped to us and was DAMAGED. Aluminum case had been hit with a fork truck and pierced. Kelly worked with us on the damaged pack up until we asked him for picks of the shipment. He sent us pictures of a different pack. (we could tell by battery sticker being different) We called him out on it and he had no good answers. We said you sent us an "A" pack when we were not interested in "A" packs. His response "I'm not a technical person" It was a STICKER. NOT TECHNICAL. Kelly said he would work with us, but that stopped when we said we wanted 3K back. He said "the money is gone"

If you do buy from kelly, you MUST GO AN MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!!! He may send you a window motor, and then say "sorry, i'm not techical" (sarcasm, but I am still pissed he screwed us!!!!)

You can also see my review of Kelly's business in YELP. SNS Exports in Dewitt Iowa