Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blood comes right out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
There are some things that, if you think about it, you might hope an auto manufacturer does not test for prior to releasing:scared:

Cutting to the chase: Borealis had a little trip to the vet yesterday (calm, everyone: he's all right).

30 hours later, I went back to the Model S for the first time....and found blood all over the back seat.

SO - I am happy to report that it comes right off the leather seats with simple water and a sponge. Not a trace.

That is all -

In addition you might want to use some bleach to denature the DNA on the garage floor and on any shovels or tarps" Borealis "came in contact with. Also I'm sure you made a few cell phone texts with "Borealis's" phone in a different location at the time to prove you were no where in the vicinity when they triangulate the cell phone origin from nearby towers.

Didn't really expect this thread to head in this direction. No: truly I didn't.

:wink:

But as long as it's been so fun, maybe we should keep it going and port it all off into the...er..."vegan" thread. I 'll bet one wouldn't have so much luck with fabric seats......:biggrin:

There are some things that, if you think about it, you might hope an auto manufacturer does not test for prior to releasing:scared:

Cutting to the chase: Borealis had a little trip to the vet yesterday (calm, everyone: he's all right).

30 hours later, I went back to the Model S for the first time....and found blood all over the back seat.

SO - I am happy to report that it comes right off the leather seats with simple water and a sponge. Not a trace.

That is all -

Comes out of the textile seats better.

Source: slight head laceration of complete stranger passenger on day 12 of ownership.

Irony: unbeknownst to me at the time, stranger was another Tesla owner. I mean, how weird is that?