Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S85 P85 Late 14 model s Autopilot hardware build for sale or sold numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are people seeing 10/14-12/14 S60 S85 P85 RWD cars pop up for sale or sell? What are some prices they have been going for? Links to any you know exist with the proper hardware? Not a lot of talk on the subject as the few threads were a lot older guessing values. Hard to guess values if none are for sale, or are there other places to look?

I have one of the rare P85 with Autopilot unicorns.... and having a Model X reservation, I'm curious as to what I could get my unicorn for. :) Wife LOVES the falcon wing doors on the X.

What do you guys think is the premium of having autopilot P85 vs. non-autopilot P85's? $5k? $10k?
It's really hard to gauge what P85's with AP as there are none for sale that I've seen.

I doubt anyone is willing to pay a premium over the depreciated value of the P85 w/ autopilot considering a 85D with autopilot can be had with the same performance specs.

I have one of the rare P85 with Autopilot unicorns.... and having a Model X reservation, I'm curious as to what I could get my unicorn for. :) Wife LOVES the falcon wing doors on the X.

What do you guys think is the premium of having autopilot P85 vs. non-autopilot P85's? $5k? $10k?
It's really hard to gauge what P85's with AP as there are none for sale that I've seen.