Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Cars Now on CPO site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
Tesla now includes Inventory cars on the CPO site with price shown after tax incentive.

Looks like they are clearing all the 60's off the lots to make room for demo/inventory/loaner 70's. I'm not seeing any "deals" on the inventory 60 that would steer me away from the 70D I have configed from a pricing standpoint.

Ok Bonaire, found it now, thx.
I went to the Tesla page, this one seems to be something else?
Found an inventory car in Florida for $82,xxx and it looks like a 60?
Damn, I thought they quit making the 60 and that the 70 or 70D was the new 60.
Sooo, why would anybody pay $82,xxx for a 60 with 2200 miles on it, when you can have a 70 for $70 with no miles?
(makes my head spin)
Yeah, I know, it may have some "options" on it, mostly stuff I don't need :((

Ok Bonaire, found it now, thx.
I went to the Tesla page, this one seems to be something else?
Found an inventory car in Florida for $82,xxx and it looks like a 60?
Damn, I thought they quit making the 60 and that the 70 or 70D was the new 60.
Sooo, why would anybody pay $82,xxx for a 60 with 2200 miles on it, when you can have a 70 for $70 with no miles?
(makes my head spin)
Yeah, I know, it may have some "options" on it, mostly stuff I don't need :((

Yeah, this was mentioned in the master CPO thread. They listed the 60s early in July (I think), but many of the prices just don't make sense - especially now that you can order a RWD 70.

11 of the 12 were added on 6-26, the other on 07-08. One of the INV S60s is listed without AP.

They sold 22 Inventory S60s with Autopilot in the first 18 days. Only 5 have moved in last 27 days.

Most of the sold ones have very few if any options other than SC enabled.

11 of the 12 were added on 6-26, the other on 07-08. One of the INV S60s is listed without AP.

They sold 22 Inventory S60s with Autopilot in the first 18 days. Only 5 have moved in last 27 days.

Most of the sold ones have very few if any options other than SC enabled.

The existing Inventory S60s are horrible values.

For about the same price you can buy a brand new 2015 70 with Autopilot and all the recent enhancement. They are trying to sell some S60s for the $80s and one even for $86K. That's more than the $81K what a recent 85D sold for!

The existing Inventory S60s are horrible values.

For about the same price you can buy a brand new 2015 70 with Autopilot and all the recent enhancement. They are trying to sell some S60s for the $80s and one even for $86K. That's more than the $81K what a recent 85D sold for!

Exactly..
I thought I was going nuts and the world had turned upside down:)